Best months to visit Malaysia and Singapore are February, March and April. Because of their locations in Southeast Asia, Malaysia and Singapore generally hot and humid throughout the year. Temperatures are around 30°C by day, sometimes a little higher. However, there are several months, much more suitable to visit since there is less rain.
- Between February and April is the best for outdoor activities.
- Between May and June is the hottest time.
- Between July and August is the best season for shopping, there are some festivals like Great Singapore Sale, George Town Festival of Malaysia etc.
- Between September and October, the west coast of Malaysia, like Langkawi, rain is more than average.
- Between November and January is the wettest time and the duration of rain takes longer than usual.